Stanley Jay Kurta Charitable Trust
We wish to Thank You for your interest in applying for this scholarship. Our good friend Jay Kurta is no longer with us and we wanted to keep him in our minds and in the minds of others. Jay was an exceptional person, generous, well educated and a very good friend to all that knew him. Jay was a long-standing member of The Club National in Nashua, New Hampshire.
The Stanley Jay Kurta Charitable Trust was created to honor and preserve Jay’s memory.
- Applicant must be a High School graduate or have an equivalent GED.
- Applicant must be attending or plan on attending an accredited College or University.
- Applicant must be a child, grandchild, stepchild, step-grandchild, or adopted child of an active member of The Club National in good standing.
- This award is for undergraduate study only.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to complete this application for scholarship in its entirety and shall include all required documentation including checklist.
- A letter from the Club National member attesting to the applicant's eligibility and member number.
- Name of College or University with a copy of letter of admission.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from individuals not related to the applicant.
- All applications must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2018
- All applications received are considered confidential
and are reviewed only by the Members of the Board of Trustees for
The Stanley Jay Kurta Charitable Trust.